all smiles over here

The holy war... (still smiling even though they lost...)
Hola hola hola!

Ummmmmm this week was full of so many ups and downs. It was hard because we had to drop some people we really love, but aren't progressing. It's okay though because we have faith that we will find the people prepared to hear our message! But all smiles over here though because I have also felt soooo much joy this week.....

Jesus got baptized yesterday! It was amazing and wonderful and beautiful and yes all good words you can ever think of! It was such a stressful day but it all fell into place and turned out to be the best day ever! It is the most incredible thing to watch someone choose to fully commit to follow Christ. I have seen such a change in him as well. He is a pretty serious quiet guy (just wait for the picture) but I have never seen him smile so much in the past few weeks. It just reminds me that the gospel of Jesus Christ is JOY! 

I want to share a quote from President Renlund, "Brothers and sisters, as we conclude this conference, I invite you to feel more joy in your life: joy in the knowledge that the Atonement of Jesus Christ is real; joy in the Savior’s ability, willingness, and desire to forgive; and joy in choosing to repent. Let us follow the instruction to “with joy … draw water out of the wells of salvation." What an amazing invitation this is! We all have the opportunity to repent and have joy because of our Savior, Jesus Christ. I have learned that any change is repentance. When we are simply trying to be a better person we are repenting! Having joy is such an easy choice, we simply need to choose to follow Christ and the amazing gospel and knowledge He has provided us!

Also I think my favorite companionship inventory so far happened this week...
Preach my Gospel: Resolve conflicts.
Me: I still think we should fight.
Hna.: Okay let's go outside, I have the keys.
Me: I have the phone.
Hna.: I can run you over.
Me: I can call for help.
Hna.: The phone connects to the car!
Me: Not if I turn the bluetooth off!
Hna.: You're not that quick!
Me: Fine, run me over I dare you!

Quote of the week,"Hermana Meredith, stop looking at me like I care if you eat chicken." -Elder Mcneil. (I realize this has a lot of explaining to do but I think I'll leave it up to your imagination)
Jesus woohoooooo. I promise he's happy okay?!
 

Comments