#lighttheworld


Temple pic from last week

First things first, TRANSFERS. The mother daughter duo is officially done, Hermana Meredith  is moving on to Minneapolis. Ahhhh I'm going to miss her so so so so much. We have been through a whole lot together these last 4 months in Lakeville, she's incredible. I am staying here in Lakeville and President Barney has asked ME to TRAIN. Yes, you read that right. Besides the fact that I have only been out 5 months, had 1 companion, 1 area, and still struggle at times with the language, I know I'm not in this alone. But prayers will be needed so please send them this way, and fast!!!

Thanksgiving was absolutely wonderful! We unfortunately couldn't make it to our Hispanic Thanksgiving due to the lack of a car. But everything at the Jensen's was perfect. They taught us their family Thanksgiving quote, "Don't eat until you're full, eat until you hate yourself." We ate a lot, played games, sang Christmas songs, and watched It's a Wonderful Life. Definitely my favorite Thanksgiving without my family (;

To be honest here not much has happened since Thursday, especially without a car. Our area is the whole stake so everything is so far from each other. I'm very grateful for all the kind people that have been giving us rides and the weather that has been warm enough to bike. Because of the no car life, we were pretty worried about church attendance. Yesterday, there was a MIRACLE and seven investigators, our cute less active family, and more members than I've ever seen at church at the same time decided to show up.

It was great to have so many there for many reasons, one being that we got to introduce the #lighttheworld initiative to everyone there! As we serve others and seek Christ this Christmas season I know we all can find him in our lives. D&C 88:63 says, "Draw near unto me and I will draw near unto you; seek me diligently and ye shall find me; ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." I know this promise is true. I can't wait for this opportunity to grow closer and learn more about our Savior, Jesus Christ! 

I invite you all to participate in #lighttheworld this December! There are many ways we can bring joy to others this holiday season and the rest of the year by serving them! Go check out the videos on mormon.org, do it NOW! 

I know that everyone of you can make a difference by serving others and in turn, finding Christ in our lives. He is there! I KNOW IT.

Have a great week and happy December! Go to the temple for me pleaseeeee. 

Lots of goodbye pics this week (glad I don't have to say bye quite yet):

Hang man waiting for interviews...


The Birdsells (2/10 they're a big fam)
Leonor!

No car no problem


We love Charlotte 


Leo at Thanksgiving


President Strahl (Branch pres)

Armando woohooo


Comments