FELIZ NAVIDAD

Christmas Eve pic with my fav book
Hola familia y amigos!

FELIZ NAVIDAD! Can you even believe it's Christmas? I have spent the holidays perfectly with members, missionaries, and just people that have become my family over here in Minnesota. It has been so so so wonderful! I feel soooooo blessed to be where I am and with who I am.

I love being a missionary and I have especially loved it this time of year! I am so thankful for the Savior. We have seen so many miracles the past month and I know that it's because Christ has been on the forefront of everyone's mind. As much as I have enjoyed that, I have realized how much happier everyone would be if they sought Christ all year long. I loved this quote from President Uchdorf's article in the Ensign (also thanks Dad for the reminder of this quote):

“Throughout the year, and perhaps especially at this Christmas season, it would benefit us to once again ask the question “How am I seeking Christ?”

During a difficult period of his life, the great King David wrote, “O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee.”7

Perhaps this attitude of seeking God was one of the reasons David was described as a man after God’s own heart.

During this Christmas season and throughout the entire year, may we seek with our hearts and souls our beloved Savior, the Prince of Peace, the Holy One of Israel. For this desire, in large part, defines not only who we are as members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints but even more who we really are as Christ’s disciples.”

I will seek Christ daily by looking outside myself and serving the Lord with all my heart, mind, might, and strength.

How will you SEEK CHRIST all year long?

Merry Christmas everyone! I love youuuu alllllll have the best day ever!

xoxo Hermana Hanson

Mall of America last pday...

with the one and only Sister Barney! 

Exchanges with Sister Groverrrrr

Leo kills me

When you aren't allowed to hold children this happens...

Painting Leonor's nails 

Christmas PACHANGA

Christmas jammmiiieeees

Sis. Glitta + Christmas = happiness

Comments