lakeville x5 woohoooooo


Christmas party pic, late but still cute, right?
Hola hola hola!

Como les van?

So I know you are all following my emails perfectly so you already know this week is transfer week! Ahhhh soooo I am so BLESSED to be serving here in Lakeville with Hna Sully another transfer. This counts 5 here in Lakeville so I will be soaking up every second I have left with these amazing people. Also I get to finish Hna Sully's training! woohoo. She has already grown so much and I can't wait to see how things keep going! Some exciting news though, they are bringing Elders into the branch! It is going to be hard to pass off some of our investigators to them but I am excited to have more work going on in the branch and I have a strong testimony that it is all part of the Lord's plan. So here goes nothin.

I want to share a few lessons I have learned this week.
- Don't forget a golf ball when knocking doors or your hands will crack and freeze
- You can tell how cold it really is when you breathe in through your nose to see if your nose hairs freeze or not 
- Anything above 20 degrees is suddenly balmy so you don't need your big coat
- Layering is always a battle because it's freezing but so dang hot inside so wear layers you can take off

Hopefully I've taught you a thing or two in case you make your way up here to MN anytime soon.

But this week has been amazing.
I wish I had time to share the amazing miracles this week that lifted my Spirits and helped me to see once again that the Lord knows me perfectly. One of which included "randomly" knocking into an inactive member which led to teaching her spiritually hungry husband (ahhh so many miracles, I LOVE IT) I am going to be honest with you all and say that the past few weeks have been tough for me. I am learning more and more about my inadequacies every single day. Because so many of my weaknesses have become so apparent, I have relied on my Savior more than ever, funny how that works, isn't it? I have also discovered that when I think I am relying, trusting, and giving Him my all, there is always more to give! This week was so needed and once again, my testimony has been strengthened.

I found so much comfort in the words of our Prophet this week, "We are waging a war with sin, my brothers and sisters, but we need not despair. It is a war we can and will win. Our Father in Heaven has given us the tools we need in order to do so. He is at the helm. We have nothing to fear. He is the God of light. He is the God of hope. I testify that He loves us—each one....
We feel abandoned, heartbroken, alone. If you find yourself in such a situation, I plead with you to turn to our Heavenly Father in faith. He will lift you and guide you. He will not always take your afflictions from you, but He will comfort and lead you with love through whatever storm you face."

I want to take this opportunity to share my testimony of living prophets. I am so grateful for the amazing and inspired prophet that Thomas S. Monson was. I know he was a prophet of God. I found so much peace and clarity in the words that he spoke. I am so grateful for the many many years he spent serving all of us but most importantly, serving the Lord. I know the Lord will continue to bless us by giving us the revelation we need to continue on. 

I love you all and I hope you have an amazing week! 

Quote of the week: This one is translated, " we can celebrate and eat some cat!" - Hermana Sully

xoxo Hermana Hanson

I am sorry for the lack of pics this week, I'll be better next time!

Every door should have these so we know who's Hispanic right?

Hno. Lopez and Santa woohoo

Comments