adios lakeville

My fav, Sadie 
HOLA

This week was craaazzzy good. I never want to leave this place. ever.

miracle updates:

So Lily and Ruben are doing great still. This week we got, "will you pray for me? I'm going to talk to my boss again so I can come to chruch. If not, I am going to have a change of jobs." Ahhhh we love them.

The woman that showed up to church last week, well, I'm not even going to be able to communicate how amazing she is. Basically here's what you need to know. She has taken all the discussions before but didn't end up getting baptized because she didn't feel ready. She has read the whole Book of Mormon cover to cover and called it a beautiful experience. She has the most pure relationship with Heavenly Father and desires to do His will. She's had many experiences that have helped her come to know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is God's church. She says she is now ready to be baptized and is shooting for two weeks!

We taught so many lessons this week and miracles just keep coming. I'm loving every day I have to witness these amazing experiences.

On Sunday, the first counselor in the Presidency called me up to bear my testimony. I was super thrown off and didn't expect it but I'm grateful for the opportunity. Basically it felt like a farewell round 2. This place is my home! The people here are basically my family. I love them with my whole being. Lakeville is where I've spent the past 7 months, learning to be who Christ needs me to be. I am far from there but I know that the experiences I've had here have put me on the path and helped me take some steps forward. I was trained here and had the crazy exhausting yet amazing experience to train Hna Sully the past 12 weeks. I can't wait to see where the next little while takes me.

Thanks to my amazing public speaking professor (shoutout to Aunt Kristy) when I was called up to bear my testimony I picked a scripture and talked quickly about three things we learn from this scripture.

One of my favorite scriptures for the past few months has been 3 Nephi 9:14 it reads,

Yea, verily I say unto you, if ye will come unto me ye shall have eternal life. Behold, mine arm of mercy is extended towards you, and whosoever will come, him will I receive; and blessed are those who come unto me.

From this scripture we learn that:
1. "if ye will come unto me" we must choose Christ. It is our responsibility to take those steps forward towards Him. Although difficult at times, we must have faith that He is waiting for us.

2. "mine arm of mercy is extended towards you" He is ready to recieve us with open arms. It doesn't matter who you are! He will take care of YOU.

3. "blessed are those who come unto me" Before we even choose to come unto Christ, He has promised us blessings. How lucky are we?

We have a loving Savior who is always waiting for us with open arms, wanting to bless us. It's all about our faith! We must confide and trust in Him to take care of us. I am infinitely grateful for an amazing Savior that knows exactly how to succor us.

So yes it's true, I am leaving this place ahhh MY HEART. But I am so excited for the next transfer! I am going to be in a trio in Richfield, training one companion and the other one is just out of training! So in mission terms, I am going to be a step mom and a dad at the same time. It is going to be an adventure that's for sure, bring it on!

Quote of the week: "I love the Hermana's futon, it means I either have the flu or it's p-day." -Sister Stutz

Have a great week! I love you all!

xoxo 
Hermana Hanson 

We got so spoiled on Valentine's Day



My tablet won't let me upload anymore from this week :(

Comments