best week of the year (;



Holaaaaa

First off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW MADDY. EVERYONE GIVE HER SOME LOVE!!

Second, THANK YOU THANK YOU for the many birthday wishes, I am overwhelmed by love. I def won't have time to reply to everyone this week but I will get to you sometime (:

Basically this week was a follow up on all the Sunday miracles.

We set a date with Fabiola for the 27 of May. She finally recieved her answer she's been searching for. How did she receive it? By praying and reading in the Book of Mormon. It's all in the little things. I am so excited for her! 

We confirmed that the part member family we have been teaching secretly got married. We pulled off our obliviousness and felt like detectives.

We had a lesson with the husband of a member that has not been close to interested for years. He completely opened up to us and we are excited to be able to teaxh to his needs. Although we felt like therapists, we still got to read some verses from the Book of Mormon and testify of it's essential role in our lives.

We got to meet with Anahi who randomly showed up to church after we've been trying to contact her for weeks. She is amazing. She told us that when people ask her what church she's a part of she says ours and she isn't even a member, how cool! 

Oh and the most beautiful thing ever. RUBEN GOT BAPTIZED. Remember the miracle couple we taught back in Lakeville? If not let me remind you because everyone needs to hear the story of Ruben! One cold January day Hna Sully and I felt like we needed to go to a certain trailer park. All of our plans had fallen through and it was snowing pretty hard. We decided we were going on a faith drive through this trailer park. I told Hna Sully to tell me where to go and after a few turns she said, "that one." We knocked and Lily answered and invited us right in and told us she was baptized when she was 14 but hasn't gone to church in a few years. She told us she was recently married and would love for her husband to learn about the church. We came back and met Ruben and he instantly had a love of the Book of Mormon. Lily is now active and after his baptism on Saturday, Ruben said, "I am completely changed and very happy." 

This week I also finished the Book of Mormon again. I took a bit longer studying it this time and I am so glad I did! I have gotten so much out of it and looking back I can see what a vital role the Book of Mormon has played in the mission and in my life. I have a great love of the Book of Mormon and I know there is no better way to grow closer to Christ than reading in it. If you haven't given it a try, I would a million times recommend it. So go to mormon.org and request yourself a copy! I love this quote by Boyd K. Packer: “In a world ever more dangerous … the Book of Mormon: Another Testament of Jesus Christ has the nourishing power to heal starving spirits of the world.”  I have no doubt that since it has helped me, it can help you! 

Even with all these amazing things going on, the Lord needs me elsewhere. I will be going to be a Sister Trining Leader with Hna Tietz! I am way excited to serve with her and feel humbled to serve other Sisters as well. I am so so sad to leave here and Hna Hudman but I am reassured that the things I felt I was here to do, are getting done. Crazy thing though mija (Hna Sully) is coming up and my two hijas are going to be comps! Love them! 

Quote of the week: "It's your last day of being a teenager, let's do something crazy... okay well I guess not"
Also shoutout to Hna Hudman for treating me like a queen on my bday! #wifematerial
 
I hope you have a great week! Thanks again for making me feel special on the best day of the year! I love you all!

xoxo Hermana Hanson 


Pics: 
No time to label the pics but enjoy the abundance
Ruben's baptism, so good to see some Lakeville peeps





























Comments