turn to Him

West side pride
Holaaaaaa

I have always told myself that I am going to be honest in these weeklies and honestly this has been the hardest week of my mission. I have never worked so hard, been so obedient, and seen so much rejection all at the same time. Missionary work can be hard!

Amidst all the rejection and the lack of people to teach, there were still miracles to be seen.

TOAST continues to be doing us well. We had a mircle contact because of it. We went a little out of our way to stop by a less active who wasn't home and we didn't know of many other Hispanics in the area. So we stopped by one of the onky potentials we had in the area but we heard Mexican music from a van accross the street and were so in sync as we walked up to the young family outside. They were adorable and the man of the household told us about how he felt distanced from God with tears in his eyes. I loved that moment of where we could testify of hope and the love we can feel through reading in the Book of Mormon. We are excited to see them again!

Also we got to go on exchanges with thd Karen sisters this week! I got to be with Sister Hoskins for the day, I had no idea what ws goinf on because everyone was speaking Karen but they gave me a name that means "good-smelling flower." Sister Hoskins is an awesome missionary and it was so cooo to learn a few things from her,

Then on Sunday, FABIOLA GOT BAPTIZED! We didn't have the miles so we got a member ride and they were running late so we didn't make it for the classic baptism photo... But hey it's about the covenants not the pictures, right?

Ahhhh she's the cutest. When I finally got the chance to congratulate her she was like Hna! I was looking all over for you and I thought you didn't make it, wow I miss you so much. Honestly that was just what I needed in that moment. I was so extremely happy for her and the covenant she made and I just wanted to run back to Richfield and jump back into the abundance of miracles there. But then I realized there are Fabiolas everywhere. There are people that are ready to hear the gospel and are searching for it like she was, it is up to us to find them!

If I've learned one thing this week it's that you can't base your happiness on other people's agency. It is up to us to use our agency wisely, it is one if our greatest gifts from God. I was brought much comfort as I was reading in the Book if Mormon.

Mosiah 7:33 But if ye will turn to the Lord with full purpose of heart, and put your trust in him, and serve him with all diligence of mind, if ye do this, he will, according to his own will and pleasure, deliver you out of bondage.

How can you turn yourself fully over to the Lord?

We are promised that if we do that, he will deliver us out of whatever bondage we are facing. How grateful I am for a loving Savior who knows what we need. We simply need to turn to Him.

I hope you all have a great week! I know I will because I am a representative of Christ and that's the best thing to be!

Quote: *while planning this mormning*
We have 0 plans...
That's about the most shocking thing I have heard all week!

After hardships comes miracles. Get ready for the miracles!

xoxo Hermana Hanson 

Tracting in the rain

Karen exchanges

FABIOLA IS SINLESS IN THIS PIC

Comments