seguir adelanté con fe y esperanza

Fernanda is due in August! 
Aloha!

This transfer has flown by! It has undoubtedly been the hardest one of the mission so far but we are alive and pushing forward! Life is so good when you love ypur companion which is why I am so so so excited to be staying here with Hna Tietz! We are ready for some miracles this transfer!

This week was a tough one. Basically all our investigators we started teaching dropped us so we are back to square one... again. Ahhhh así es la vida. We are feeling a little stuck these days.
 On Saturday nothing was going right and so we literally typed, "what to do when you don't know what to do" into gospel library. No joke this quote came up,

"Those of us who are called upon to speak or teach or lead have an obligation to help provide that, as best we possibly can. We can only do that if we ourselves are striving to know God, if we ourselves are continually seeking the light of His Only Begotten Son. Then, if our hearts are right, if we are as clean as we can be, if we have prayed and wept and prepared and worried until we don’t know what more we can do, God can say to us as He did to Alma and the sons of Mosiah: “Lift up thy head and rejoice. … I will give unto you success.”

We loved getting that pep talk from Elder Holland. We set some new goals and decided to keep going. Our motto has been, "seguir adelanté con fe y esperanza." We know success will be found in the Lord, we are just going to keep working until we figure out what He wants us to do to find it.

One of the goals we set was to include the Holy Ghost on TOAST. We basically gave the Holy Ghost permission to toast us whenever he wants. That has caused us to knock on a door of someone we just talked to and yell to someone accross a field. I love it because I feel like we question ourselves a lot but the Spirit gives us the confidence to be bold!
On Wednesday we got to go to the temple. I hadn't been for a session in seven months. Wow I had no idea it had been that long and I made a promise that will never happen again. The temple is the most incredible place on earth. I sat there waiting and it just felt like I had been starving my soul and it was just happily recharging. I haven't been able to stop thinking about my appreciation for temples and the peace that can be felt there. It is the closest thing to heavwn on earth! So PLEASE I strongly encourage you to get to the temple asap, because you will undoubtedly walk out happier than before. If you aren't worthy of a reccomend I plead with ypu to get there. The Atonement of Christ is real and can fix anything. If you aren't yet a member with a reccomend, that can be changed too if you want (;

This weekend I had the honor of going to Ruben and Lily's wedding. Ruben was baptized about a month ago and although they were already civilly married, they wanted to be married before God. We taught them about being sealed in the temple but they said they wanted to do something before that. I think Lily just wanted an excuse to have a party but that was fine with me because I got to see all my favorite people in the blessed land of Lakeville (including my cute hijas Hermanas Sully y Hudman). But wow I love them. Everytime I see them I am just reminded of what a miracle they are and that there really are people out there who need to be found by us. We just have to be searching!

As tough as it gets sometimes, there is no other place I would rather be than here! I love working hard because I love my Savior and I know at the end of the day He sees the work that we put in and that's what really counts! Have a great week! I love you all!

Quote of the week: "Jasmine says I looke like Lord Farquad!"

xoxo Hermana Hanson

We took a ton of pics this week but somehow I only have a few of them... I'll send them next week!

Me and mijas who are both coming to
serve in the same ward as me this next transfer!
I am so excited!!
I love Ruben and Lily!


Comments