a whole lot of love

Our favs the Michilots from Richfield!
Hola todos!

This week was super bueno! Ah we made a new goal to give out another box and a half of copies of the Book of Mormon before the end of the transfer and that just has us running around all over the place, it's great.

We had a day where we were just chasing the Spirit, it was amazing! We saw this guy we really wanted to talk to and by the time we pulled over he was already getting in his car. I had a distinct thought I knew was from the Spirit, "he may be in the car but the car isn't moving." So we stormed over there and waved to him and he rolled down his window. He was so cool and so interested in the Book of Mormon, he even asked how long it would take him to read it. 

We had exchanges on Wednesday with the Karen Sisters and I was with Sister Hoskins. We stayed here in our are and we just had such a great day! She is awesome. She really brought the Spirit to the lessons we taught. We were able to visit two less actives to practice teaching like President Barney has asked us. We have been really trying to build relationships with these members because we haven't been able to get in with them until now. It was super cool to witness the Spirit working through us as we taught them to their needs. Both of them really opened up and I just felt so much love for them! 

Also Leo, a member from Lakeville, entered the temple for the first time to do baptisms. It was such a joy to be there with him and see a lot of people I love! The spirit of the temple is something so special. 

I have felt so much love this week, for others and from our loving Heavenly Father. We can't even comprehend the amount of love He has for us. At times He manifests it in different ways than we would expect but He shows us He loves us in different ways everyday.

The different ways God has shown me His love in the past few months:
Given me an incredible companion who makes me laugh so much
Allowed me to serve around people who are extremely important to me @ mijas
Given me the strength I need through the hard days
Let us struggle a little and then guided us
Put people in our path who need to feel the Spirit
Helping me see my personal growth
Let us serve the chillest Sisters who are so fun to be around
Helped us reach our goals
Let me feel the Spirit testify through me 
Motivating me to be bold

I love you all so much, have a great week!

xoxo Hermana Hanson 

Quote: "Carrots are nature's botox"


baptisms with Leo! 

baptisms with Leo! 

All my comps were there so we we had to take a pic
before 2 of them go home and 2 of them
go to Puerto Rico next week #crying




Comments