adventurous week with rabies shots ahead



This one is from the waiting room at urgent care,
real life picture of the dog that bit her...
jk but we think we're funny
Hola a todoooosss

Hahahahhaahaha I have no time because my cute Hna Tietz got bitten by a dog and we have been dealing with all these experiences that I never thought I would be in as a missionary. So yay for rabies shots..

So I will just share a super cool experience from this week,

We met this super awesome lady last week who we only talked to for like five minutes but she invited us to come back. We went back on Sunday and no one answered so we left a note. Then we were in the same apartment complex but a different building on Monday and we saw our friend taking the trash out. We were so confused! We didn't know what to do but we felt like we really should knock the same apartment number in this building. We felt sooooo awkward about it but we knew we had to. We knocked and our friend answered! We explained the situation and she was like oh I thought you forgot about me, I was waiting for you yesterday! We had the most amazing lesson with her. We put the apartment building in wrong, rookie mistake. But it was such a testimony that the Lord's hand really is in this work. We made a mistake, He fixed it! He led us to someone in her building (who wasn't very kind) so we could fix our mistake and bring His Spirit to someone that is genuinely open to the message of the gospel. Ah so cool.

One more huge miracle. President Barney is pushing for us to become what he calls, "master teachers" and has encouraged us to teach anyone who will let us practice teaching! This week we got scheduled appointments with almost all the less actives who have been refusing to meet with us because of it! We had to cancel two because of that crazy dog, but still!! 

I am really out of time now so I will just leave you with a quote I liked from my studies this week, 

"If you take each challenge one step at a time, with faith in every footstep, your strength and understanding will increase. You cannot foresee all of the turns and twists ahead. My counsel to you is to follow the direction of the Savior of the world: “Be not afraid, only believe.”

So we're over here overcoming our fear of everything (dogs included) and believing in all those miracles that are coming our way!

Have a great week! Love you all!

Quote of the week: 
"Can we eat ice cream? I might have rabies..."

xoxo Hermana Hanson 

We are working on taking more pics hahah 

Comments