garage sale season

¡Viva Mexíco!
Hola!!

Okay this email is so random so buckle up.

Ahhhhh I can't even believe it is already transfers! How has it been six weeks? The time needs to SLOW DOWN. I will be staying here in North Minne and Hna Saldaña is going to join in on the fun as she finishes her training next transfer. I feel like I just got a new comp but here we go again, right? I am so sad to be losing Hermana Nelson. She is so full of LOVE and has reminded me that it is the most important thing in this work.

I didn't know there was a season for garage sales but they are everywhere! And they are great opportunities to share the gospel. This week we had a few good encounters that ended in giving out two copies of the BoM and matching snuggies...

Apart from the garage sale miracles, there were of course many more.  
Back in my Lakeville days, there was this family that came to church every other week but lived in North Minne. Ever since grtting here I have wanted to catch them at home but we had been having no success. On Tuesday, I felt the urgent need to go see them, so we did. She answered and I was just praying she would recognize me and she did! She invited us right in and talked about how she was thinking about texting us the other day because they want to start coming to the ward closer. I was so happy to see them and we are so excited to go back!

I am currently in the Isaiah chapters of the Book of Mormon that I still have a hard time with but one phrase that I loved, "His hand is stretched out still." I love that so much because I imagine Christ exactly that way. He is always standing there reaching out to us. It is up to us to take that step forward in faith. Sometimes it's scary to trust in someone other than yourself but it is always worth it.

I can't say it enough. I love being a missionary. I love yelling to people out car windows, I love that everyone tells you they're pregnant before telling anyone else because you are a missionary, I love the look on people's faces when they feel the Spirit for the first time. 

Quote(s) of the week: 
"Utah! The land of the Mormons!" Carmencita
"Don't go dancing, its a sin." Ricardo
"I need to learn how to cook. Laundry on the other hand, I do great laundry. I iron everything, even my socks!" Hno Vega

I hope you all have a great week, I love you all!

xoxo Hermana Hanson 


Minnikomis

Minneapolis zone woohoo

Fair pics



Comments