the mysterious plague

Comp inventory is always better with ice cream
Hola a todos!

This week was full of miracles and a fair share of sickness.

We aren't really sure what happened but over a two-day period seven missionaries got a bug that attacked your stomach and basically kills you for 12 hours and then you are back to normal. I was the first of the seven and I can't even remember the last time I was that weak. We have no idea what it was because none of us ate the same thing or anything. 

Enough talk of the mysterious plague and on to the miracles.

First off, exchange miracles...

I got to spend the day in Richfield with Hna Powell. She has been out for a little over a transfer and she is amazing! When I got to the area she told me we had a lesson with Fabiola, I was so stoked! It was so good to teach her and catch up with her after a few months. Ah it was so good to be back in Richfield for the day.

Here are two miracles we saw while in Richfield:

1. We went to stop by someone and they weren't home but before going in we prayed to have help in knowing who we needed to see and as we were knocking the door, we heard "How Great Thou Art" playing from the door across the way. We took that as a sign and knocked it and boom, Eddie was so cool, the Hermanas are going to go back and teach that cute family.

2. Our ward put on a garage sale except everything was free so a garage free.? We went to talk to all the people that came by that are unfamiliar with the church. We went at a different time than we planned but it was definitely when we were supposed to go. A member brought a friend that lives in Richfield's area and it was really great that we were able to meet her, teach her, and plan a day to visit her again. 

María miracles:

I feel like we are always meeting Marias, always. The amount of Marias we have in our records is ridiculous and this week we added another. Flash back to Thursday when we were sick, we made a bunch of phone calls to people in our area and one if them invited us over for dinner. When we got there her daughter was also there. We felt inspired to focus on the love God has for her and she opened up about some problems she is going through. She was super sad that day and kept praying to know what more she needs to do to receive answers and then we showed up to her mom's house. It was such a blessing for her and us! 

I have been studying the conference talks from April because how is it already Spetember?? I read a quote this week that I loved so much. Also it is roasty so I love it even more. It is, 

"Casualness leads to casualties." 

This is so true in so many aspects. It's true with scripture study, church attendance, relationships, school work, and so much more. We can't get complacent with anything but especially with the things of the Lord. We need to choose every day to fight to do what is right. I am so thankful for this time I have to help others see the light of the gospel so they can fight for it daily.

Quote of the week: from the fair today 
"You need a tune up on your furnace?" 
"Uh no we are good"
"Ohhhhh you're Mormons, I get it, I get it."

Sorry I didn't write anyone back today, we went hard at the fair. Hope ypu have a great week! I love you all.

xoxo Hermana Hanson

Pictures to come next week from the fair today!

Ricardo got the priesthood!!

Comments