come, let us go down




Hola a todos!

The weeks are flying by way too fast! How is it already Monday? 

Let me just tell you about how this is the Lord's work. He is the one in charge and everything is in His timing. 

On Tuesday, we decided to take on this apartment building that is super hard to get into. It is seriously a maze. We had no idea where we were and I think that was the beautiful thing because we were just completely lead by the Spirit and we ended up in front of this door that had religious decorations in Spanish like HOLA, this is what we live for!! We are convinced the woman that answered is going to be the next primary president. She is so cute and she has been through so so much. She just told us her life story and she has this great faith in God. She is moving so it is going to be a little process getting in with her but we were so excited!

We had exchanges with the Lake Nokomis Sisters this week and I was with Sister Hansen. It was so funny because we would be like, "Hi I'm Sister Hansen," "and I am also Sister Hanson..." too good. The day didn't go as planned and we were determined to make the most out of the last hour. We had two places we had previously wanted to go but we only had time for one. We prayed and felt really good about going to stop by a member who they hadn't been able to contact. She answered and was not too interested in talking with us. Sister Hansen said there was a person who lived a few doors down that had come to church with a friend before. She invited us in to meet her mom. Her mom told us about how she has been searching for a church and when we showed them the BoM she was like, "This book is about my people!!" It was so cute. 

In my studies this week I was reading in Jacob 5 in the Book of Mormon. I loved this verse that said, "And it came to pass that a long time had passed away, and the Lord of the vineyard said unto his servant: Come, let us go down into the vineyard, that we may labor again in the vineyard."

I love how He says, "Come let US go down." He doesn't say, "Go down and I will boss you around." Rather He shows us the way if we let Him. His plan is greater than ours always. I am just working on trying to align my will with His 100% of the time. I am by no means perfect but I am grateful for this time I have to practice over and over until I get it right. I challenge you alk to do the same in whatever it may be. Pray and ask Heavenly Father what He would have ypu do, listen, and then do it! I promise you will see miracles.

What a great opportunity we have to receive direction this weekend from the leaders of the church! Come tune in and prepare to be inspired! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU CAN BENEFIT! You will feel the Spirit and ypu will find answers, guarenteed.
Saturday and Sunday 10-12 and 2-4 @ lds.org.

Quote of the week:
"Do you want a lollipop?"
"I'm okay, thanks."
"Um, too bad I am going to give you one."
Life as a missionary...

I LOVE YOU ALL!!

xoxo Hermana Hanson 


I apologize for the lack of words and pics, better luck next time! 

Comments