it's snowing miracles


Hola a todos! 

This week was literally one of my favorite weeks of the mission. We are just joyfully lost in the work over here, it is incredible. 


Also IT SNOWED YESTERDAY... WHAT!! It was just Heavenly Father dropping down those miracles.

Here are 5 hilarious/ miraculous/ fun things that happened this week, enjoy...

Inspired finding hour:
This week for our zone focus we have been focusing on finding. We had a zone fimding hour everyday where we would all find at the same time. On Tuesday as we were planning, we just kept coming back to this one place. We got there and it was a lockout and we didn't know what to do. We got a little crazy with the call box because we didn't think it worked but turns out it did! Our good pal Hugo let us in and we had a nice chat about the doctrine of Christ. He had been previously been given a copy of the BoM and he told us it was about time for him to read it. He told us he was only home at that time everyday, we knew we were in the right place at the right time. We are stoked to go back and hopefully teach his family!

The sexy sweater:
We went to go visit a member in a nursing home and her roommate is a little wild to say the least. She asked me where I was from and when I said Utah, she yelled "MORMONS" and started backing up in her wheel chair. Then she looks at me and says, "And they let you wear that sexy sweater?" The sweater literally went all the way to my neck... good times.

Ricardo and Lupe:
Our cute old man recent convert Ricardo has a roommate that is interested in learning more about the gospel. This week we were teaching them and we invited Lupe to be baptized. He was super sincere when he said he has a desire to be baptized. We asked Ricardo about his baptism and all he had to say was, "The water was very warm" I love that old man.

Peñafiels:
We have been working super hard with a family to come back to church. It has been a rollercoaster with them. They will come back for a few weeks and then just not answer us for the next few weeks. This week we finally got back in contact with them this week and when we went over the oldest daughter asked if she could be baptized. We were like, we could definitely help with that! Persistence brings miracles!

Living the dream for 24 hours:
Last one, I got to live the dream this week... I got to go on exchanges with Hermana Winterton (my mtc comp) and it was a PACHANGA. We got to teach the restoration together and it was so fun to teach together for real! I loved seeing how much she has grown in teaching, spanish, and testimony over the past 16 months. I loved reminiscing with her about the good ccm days and it was just a good day be together. We decided we will just have to be Senior Sister comps someday.

Well once again I am running out of time. I hope all you sisters are takimg the challenge that Presudent Nelson issued to us in conference last week. As I have been reading in the Book of Mormon, focused on Christ, I have felt myself grow closer to Him. He has given us everything! Here is a scripture I loved this week:

Mosiah 5:15
Therefore, I would that ye should be steadfast and immovable, always abounding in good works, that Christ, the Lord God Omnipotent, may seal you his, that you may be brought to heaven, that ye may have everlasting salvation and eternal life, through the wisdom, and power, and justice, and mercy of him who created all things, in heaven and in earth, who is God above all. Amen.

I love life as a missionary and I love you all!


Quote(s) of the week:
You don't like to cook but yoh like to dance... I know you now
You don't have Netflix? Que es eso?
Girls, girls, you're both pretty...

xoxo Hermana Hanson 

Pics: 
No time to label them, lo siento 







Comments